Terms and Conditions
The term 'The Samphire Club' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 25 Cornwall Terrace, Penzance, Cornwall, TR18 4HL. Our company registration number is 9721766, registered in England & Wales. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your use of this website is consistent with all applicable laws and regulations as well as these terms and conditions.
- You must treat as confidential any user identification code, password or other security feature in relation to this website.
- It is your responsibility that anyone who accesses our website through your internet connection is aware of these terms and complies with them.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We reserve the right to prevent or suspend your access to the website if you do not comply with any part of these terms and conditions or any applicable law.
- We reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or change our website at any time and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or if the content is changed or out of date.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.